Missing Puzzle Pieces
If you believe that you are missing a piece to your puzzle please do the following before contacting us:
- Assemble the entire puzzle using all available puzzle pieces
- Carefully search the area where you were assembling the puzzle
- Search nearby areas where the piece may have traveled
- Allow a few days for the missing piece to turn up - it usually does! They can turn up in the most unusual places: inside backpacks, attached to baseboards, by the dog bowl.....
After a few days if you still are missing pieces we will need the following information before we can go to the Manufacturer on your behalf:
- Your Puzzles Canada Order # or Sales Receipt # that this was purchased on.
- If this was not purchased from us then please go back to the place where you purchased it or contract the Supplier directly.
- A picture of the completed puzzle showing the missing piece
It can take up to two weeks before we get authorization from the Manufacturer/Supplier to send you a replacement bag of puzzle pieces for the Puzzle you are missing. If in that time you find the missing piece please let us know. As well, if we are out of stock of your puzzle we will send the replacement bag as soon as it comes back in stock.